1. Lay on the floor of your shower until you can breathe again. Water will always love to love your skin.
2. Start writing with the intention of filling up one page. Write until your pen stops working.
3. Reread a book that once made you cry. Learn something new on every page. Notice how different chapter make you sad. Notice how the book didn’t change and grow; you did.
4. Sleep with your windows open. You can hear both the rain and boys drunkenly singing Frank Sinatra on their deck. Both are equally good.
5. Don’t forget that honey will always taste sweet, but the best way to eat it is off your fingers, laughing.
6. Remember that, sometimes, getting out of bed is enough."
For unhappy girls who like sitting in the sun (via bl-ossomed)
do you ever just wanna get in a car and fucking drive all night to someone just to be there to kiss them in the morning because I sure do
You know what the anon option is for? (✿◠‿◠)
For shy people who are too scared to talk to their favourite blogs. (◡‿◡✿)
Not for you to act like a piece of shit. ✿◕ ‿ ◕✿
you dont comment on someones weight
y o u d o n t c o m m e n t o n s o m e o n e s w e i g h t
YOU DONT COMMENT ON SOMEONES WEIGHT
Y O U D O N T C O M M E N T O N S O M E O N E S W E I G H T
things life is too short for:
- hating yourself
- pretending to laugh at “jokes” that are actually just bigoted statements
- not singing along to your favorite songs
- waiting hours to text someone back just to look cool
- bad coffee
- bad books
- mean people
- body shaming
- letting other people dictate your life
- larry’s storyline
People are so vulnerable at night. They’re willing to spill out their souls to anyone willing to listen. They have desires to do things that never cross their mind when the sun is out.